Our Business Online Banking solution is convenient, safe, accurate and secure. You have 24/7 access to all of your banking features, wherever you are. Online money management from Republic Bank offers you a wealth of options to suit your business’ needs.
Features & Benefits
- View account balances and detail information
- Transfers between your Republic Bank accounts
- View transaction history for 18 months (NEW FEATURE!)
- View statements and check images for 24 months
- Place stop payments
- Download information to Microsoft Money or QuickBooks software programs (Standard CSV, PDF and Bai2 downloads also available)
- Utilize Administration Management by adding users, setting alerts, approval rights and limits including dual authorization control
- Multi-level security, including tokens
- Originate ACH transactions and payroll direct deposit
- Send outgoing wire transfers
- Reduce fraud loss with Payee Positive Pay
- Reduce time spent reconciling with Account Reconciliation
- Loan payments and reporting
Securing Your Business Banking
Republic Bank does everything we can to keep your money safe from online fraud. However, the bank can only do half the job. We need your help to make your online banking experience as secure as possible. As recently documented in The Wall Street Journal, a new wrinkle in online fraud is hackers installing “keylogging” software on your PC. This software monitors where you go and captures user IDs and passwords. The hackers then use this information to sign in as you and move money out of your account. Because the hacker has your password, it is very difficult for the bank to detect the fraud. Even the best defense we have — monitoring unusual activity — is not 100% effective. You need to secure your systems from hackers. Here’s what you can do:
Secure your PC network:
- Install current anti-virus software and keep it updated.
- Train your users not to click on unexpected links in emails or run unknown attachments.
- Install a firewall on your internet connection.
Defend your bank accounts:
- Set up dual control on your accounts. By requiring two people to authorize a transaction, you complicate the hacker’s job.
- Set up alerts. Our online banking system will send email alerts for any transaction. By monitoring these alerts and calling the bank if there is an unauthorized transaction, we can block the transaction before any money changes hands.
- Set daily limits on transactions — this will limit exposure, and an attempt to go past a limit will result in us calling you.
- Keep your password and user ID safe. You should never give it to anybody, especially somebody claiming to be the bank, over the phone.
- Check your online balances twice a day — morning and afternoon.
Remember — although we at Republic Bank are doing all we can to secure your online banking accounts, the final responsibility rests with you. If you have any questions or need help implementing these recommendations, please contact us at support@RepublicEbank.com.